Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before you click the “I accept the General Terms and Conditions” button.
I. Subject and Scope
(1) These General Terms and Conditions are for Dittomask Online Sales (hereinafter referred to as the “General Terms”). They apply to all purchase orders you place on the Dittomask® online store located at www.dittomask.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and your subsequent agreement with Dittomask.
(2) These General Terms will apply exclusively. Our General Terms will apply to deliveries even if the conflicting or deviating terms have not been contradicted by Dittomask.
(3) These General Terms apply equally to commercial entities and consumers. Differing provisions for consumers have been made where necessary.
2. Order Process and Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement
(1) The product presentation on our Website does not represent an offer but will be understood as a non-binding invitation to the customer to submit an order.
(2) By clicking the “Add to cart” button, you send us a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase agreement with Dittomask regarding the product items in your shopping cart (hereinafter referred to as the “Order”).
(3) Dittomask will accept your Order by sending an Order confirmation or simply by delivering the product to you. Unless otherwise stated, the effective date of the purchase agreement is the date on which Dittomask confirms by email the acceptance of your Order.
(4) In the event of a purchase on advance payment, the purchase agreement is subject to the conditions of and will become binding for Dittomask only upon receipt of the full payment for the purchase.
(5) If you place an Order through our Website, the ordering process comprises four steps:
a. You select the desired product.
b. You check all items in your shopping cart and apply any necessary changes. You click the “Check-out” button to proceed to payment.
c. Creating an email for shopping is mandatory. If you have not already done so, you log into your user account with your email and password and enter the required customer data for the invoice.
d. Finally, on the “Checkout” page, you select the preferred method of payment and confirm your acceptance of the conditions that will apply to the purchase. Here, you can again change the invoice details, check your purchase data, and return to the cart by clicking “Back to cart”.
e. With our Order confirmation and/or delivery, we will send you a copy of the corresponding Order, including the corresponding invoice, to your email address.
Prices, Delivery Costs, Taxes, and Duties
(1) All prices quoted on our Website are in US dollars, excluding taxes or charges that may apply to the particular case.
(2) No delivery costs will be charged for the delivery of the ordered product.
(3) Any additional custom taxes, duties, fees, imposts, tariffs, and charges that may be raised by particular countries or authorities related to the conclusion or execution of your Order will be borne by you.
(4) In the event of obvious errors on the Website or made in connection with your Order, Dittomask reserves the right to correct the error and charge you the correct price. In such a situation, we will contact you and offer you the option of purchasing the product at the correct price or cancelling your Order.
(1) You can select one of the payment methods described on the Website. The Dittomask reserves the right to exclude or include particular payment methods at any time.
(2) If your prepayment has not been made within 14 days of receipt of the invoice, Dittomask has the right to cancel the Order.
(3) You may not set off any amounts due whatsoever from Dittomask against amounts due to Dittomask unless expressly allowed by mandatory consumer protection law.
(1) Dittomask will send the delivery email to the address indicated in your Order. The delivery contains the product and the invoice.
(2) Dittomask will deliver the product without delay upon confirmation of your successful payment of the purchase price.
(3) The time for delivery will be prolonged by reasonable periods in case of force majeure or other events for which Dittomask is not responsible, such as disruptions in operations, strikes, authority measures, or troubles with telecommunications.
(4) The product may be subject to customs and export control laws and regulations. The Dittomask will not be liable for any limitations concerning the delivery of the product resulting from such regulations and reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement.
Right of Withdrawal
(1) You can buy a product from the Website only if you waive your right of withdrawal; because Dittomask will start the delivery without delay after the purchase agreement goes into effect.
(2) To register on the Website, you need to specify a login name and a password. Dittomask further needs your contact information to issue the invoice. You are responsible for keeping this information correct, confidential, and up-to-date.
(3) By completing the contact form, you ensure and take full responsibility that the entered data truly identifies you as a natural person.
(4) Dittomask is not liable for any consequences that may result from incorrect, incomplete, or false information you have entered or from data you have changed subsequent to your Order.
(5) In the case of online payments, you are required to enter your payment details. Online payment information related to your Order is processed by Dittomask’s payment service. Dittomask does not receive information such as your credit card number from the transactions, instead receiving information about whether the payment has been performed successfully or not.
(6) By placing your Order, you agree that your contact and payment information may be used to process your payment and to execute your Order.
Product Return Policy
(1) Product can be returned within 7 days after receiving the order. Package should not be opened and product should not be used. Return shipment cost will be paid by the buyer. 20% transaction cost will be deducted and 80% remaining amount will be refunded to buyer.
(1) Dittomask will not disclose your personal information to any third parties; that information is confidential.
(1) Unless Dittomask is proven to have defaulted intentionally or through gross negligence, claims for damages or the rescission of the contract on grounds of late delivery are excluded.
(2) Dittomask’s total liability in any matter arising out of or related to these General Terms is limited to the purchase price.